Coinpot Faucet

Welcome to the MoonFamily!

Claim anytime and earn Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash and BitcoinCash

Free!! No need to invest..
Legit & Paying site.

Here’s a list of all the best Bitcoin faucets on the web that I personally use and recommend. Please note that you need to create accounts with CoinPot  before you can start making claims from faucets in those site.

You just WAIT, CLAIM and EARN !
Every claim also earns 3 coinpot tokens and 1 coinpot token commission from your referrals claims.
Minimum withdrawal: 10k satoshis
Note: You can convert your coinpot tokens/dash/litoshis/doge/bitcoincash into satoshis.
https://coinpot.co/
  • To register, select one of the faucets below, enter your valid email, password and human verification, then click register after you confirm that you accept their terms of service.
  • Same log in details that you will use in your Coinpot account as well. 
http://bitfun.co/?ref=DB3534E294D0

http://moonbitcoin.cash/?ref=A7E30DFEC59E

http://moondash.co.in/?ref=B766BA741A7D

http://moonliteco.in/?ref=3fc0bfea4ef4

http://moonbit.co.in/?ref=37172be7dd09

http://moondoge.co.in/?ref=086cc0eb89d6


    


Note:
The advantage of Coinpot is you collect cryptocurrency coins from different faucets and combined your Bitcoins and altcoins to easily manage and withdraw. Unlike other PTC sites, they have high minimum payout and it will take you weeks or even months before you can actually payout. 
Before I tried, other PTC sites, but I concluded it is just a waste of time and I only focus on Coinpot and Freebitcoin only and I get so much result than ever.

Primjedbe